"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We mail out questionnaires to people who buy vehicles early in the model year," he said.
- But the bill provides tax incentives for people who buy such vehicles.
- Those who buy big vehicles say this is precisely why they want them.
- Years ago, our friends started to buy electric hybrid vehicles.
- "People may feel better, but they still need to have the economic wherewithal to buy new vehicles."
- Padarn had bought additional vehicles at a rate of one a year between 2006 and 2008.
- How about a large tax credit for new car buyers who buy vehicles that get better than 40 miles to the gallon?
- People get paid high wages one year, so they go out and buy expensive vehicles.
- "They didn't go and apply for loans to buy vehicles."
- Some use their contributions to buy vehicles, and provide volunteer drivers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.