"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one who buys coffee will mind the extra costs.
- There are three other places to buy coffee less than a block away.
- Customers can buy coffee, sandwiches and, for $5, an hour on the Internet.
- They can have trouble staying awake, so the campaign has to buy them coffee.
- I used to buy coffee from him all the time.
- Many of us buy coffee on the way to work every morning - it's simply convenient.
- It turns out that people do not want to buy coffee online from Dave.
- They had gone to buy coffee and cigarettes in the town.
- I bought coffee and a roll for less than 25 cents.
- It makes sense; after all, many people are already at one of those places buying coffee.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.