"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite numerous offers to buy, there are no plans to sell, he said.
- The city council made an offer to buy the building at market value.
- The first offer to buy was just more than $1 million.
- An offer to buy her a drink would have been a mistake.
- For minutes, no offers to buy were posted on the network.
- But Anna noticed he did not repeat his offer to buy her anything she needed.
- Taking a person's money is often considered acceptance of an offer to buy something.
- But no private developer has approached the federal government with an offer to buy the property.
- He also submitted an offer to buy as an insider.
- Despite various offers to buy the business over the years the family has not been tempted to sell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.