"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Cardinals could have bought out his contract for $100,000.
- He begins using customers' money to buy out her contract before another man can do so.
- She came in here three, four nights ago and bought out her contract.
- Notre Dame will have to pay $1.5 million to buy out his contract.
- He refused and it will cost the university about $1.3 million to buy out his contract.
- It would be too expensive to buy out his contract.
- He offered to buy out Ellis's contract at the end of the season, but the two couldn't reach an agreement.
- Beginning today, teams can also buy out any player's contract.
- Albert then bought out his contract and had the operation, which was a success.
- Come on, every brainship wants to buy her contract out, no matter what they say.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.