"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thus, nonbanking companies could buy banks, so long as they abandoned one of those two activities.
- In recent years it has sought to buy smaller banks.
- But only a third of the respondents said they favored allowing industrial companies to buy commercial banks.
- Even if the price to buy Asian banks keeps falling, it may be difficult to attract many foreign investors.
- Today, they are the ones with the profits and the high-priced shares needed to buy other banks.
- In banking there are many growing companies that want to buy other banks.
- One element would be to permit industrial companies to buy banks.
- "He is very good at buying and selling banks," said one Indonesian banker.
- Permitting companies to buy banks, after all, is part of the Administration's banking reform plan.
- He would also like to let other industries buy banks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.