"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As for me, you remember when I began to buy land.
- The state first tried to buy land for a park here in the 1920s.
- She also said money should be used to buy land, not pay interest.
- Now would be a good time to buy land here.
- The family does have the first right, however, to buy the land.
- And if you want to buy your own land, get in line.
- He could buy land and live in town, or close to it.
- Your father didn't buy the land for five years after that.
- The local community, she said, has raised much of the money being used to buy the land.
- The state continued to buy land when it was available.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.