"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not all companies that say they will buy back shares actually do.
- He said the company had no plan to buy back shares but did not rule out such a move in future.
- They bought back our shares with money we could only spend on Earth.
- He is offering to buy back shares for 30p each.
- On the financial front, the plan called for the company to spend $1.6 billion to buy back its own expensive shares.
- The growth rate will be lower if the earnings are used to buy back shares.
- In a conference call, company officials said they would continue to buy back shares at a rate of about two million a quarter.
- The bank also said it intended to buy back 40 million shares, or 2.5 percent of the share capital.
- It plans to buy back 30 million shares, about 26 percent of those outstanding, for $70 each.
- He said the company would buy back shares and increase the dividend.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.