"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her husband, John, said he had left for about 20 minutes to buy groceries.
- A few weeks ago, the couple, who have two young children, had no money to buy groceries.
- This is a big reason, too, that they do not buy fresh groceries.
- Now, she said, the family will be buying its groceries on line.
- The difference now is that people are using the Internet to buy their groceries.
- Indeed, after leaving welfare, families were almost 50 percent more likely to say they had no way to buy groceries.
- I bought groceries and drove my children around very well.
- It is not enough money to keep their house, pay medical bills and buy groceries.
- The maid was the only one who went out to buy groceries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.