"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fine, go ahead and buy oil from goodness knows where.
- Its foundation, of course, is the shared need to buy and sell oil.
- One could not buy oil any more, except by barter.
- The Government would then use the cash to buy oil for the reserve.
- Because of this, Brazil does not have to buy oil from other countries.
- I suggested next time he buy tuna in water rather than olive oil.
- "You can no longer say 'I'm going to buy oil for next year at $27.' "
- Put in a stop loss at $1,580 and bought oil with the profits.
- Jordan has little money with which to buy oil on the open market.
- Her father looks for day labor to buy cooking oil.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.