"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they are not the only places to buy wine.
- There probably was never a better time to buy wine in this country.
- "They're usually in here two or three times a day to buy wine, but I haven't seen them all week."
- If only we got such tax treatment when buying wine!
- "Buy wine for your unit, and say they have done well."
- Or buy wine by the glass during the meal and drink something different with every course.
- I also buy wines that are meant to be drunk right away.
- After all, people buy wine to drink, not to smell.
- There are several advantages to buying wine by the case.
- Many people who buy wine think that it tastes strange, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.