"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Six months later they buy the second house, again for £180,000.
- They do, then buy a house and have a baby boy.
- They're less able to buy a house without help and more likely to come back to their parents' home to live.
- The couple would like to buy a house one day.
- You can buy a house from $250,000 to $5 million.
- A family could buy a good house for a similar figure!
- His parents believe he may have wanted the money to buy a house.
- Want to buy a house with only 5 or 10 percent down?
- For another man I know, the moment came when he wanted to buy a house.
- They certainly weren't ready to buy a house in 1987.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.