"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He got at the end of the line to buy his ticket.
- If any of them have a movie out now, go buy a ticket.
- They'd told him he was too old to buy a ticket.
- I might even buy a ticket to go see a game or two.
- The three of us began to ask people in the area if anyone wanted to buy a ticket.
- He didn't even have enough money to buy a ticket.
- If so I'd like to know where to buy a ticket.
- If you buy a ticket, you're likely to learn something no matter what.
- But many more said they can't wait to buy a ticket.
- And they kept the right to buy good tickets for most of the big games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.