"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People go out of state to buy furniture if they don't have to pay a big sales tax.
- This is especially important if you are planning to buy additional furniture for the room.
- But believe it or not, they came back to buy furniture.
- Never mind that most people who buy furniture - more than 80 percent - are women.
- Someone old enough to have bought furniture in the fifties.
- The family is still buying furniture but has otherwise settled in.
- They have not bought new furniture, other than a couch, in 23 years.
- The Council's plan added $4 million to buy furniture for public schools.
- I later heard she had used the money to buy furniture.
- And for the first time in his adult life, he has even bought furniture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.