"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My advice is to stop buying fish for at least six months or more and hope that the ones you have survive.
- She used to go out early every morning to buy fresh fish for her, can you imagine?
- "She went out every morning to buy fresh fish for the cat."
- I buy fish according to what looks best in the market.
- At half past eight Frank went out to buy milk and fish.
- "If they're really hungry, they could go to the store and buy fish for a lot less money," he said.
- "But the end result was that everybody who came to buy fish, got it."
- In the morning I would buy fish fresh off the trawlers.
- She bought fish with her own pocket money and practiced for hours at home.
- "If people have to squeeze into a store to buy fish, they might as well go to a supermarket."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.