"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We buy services rather than having people on our staff."
- The federal government has never required people to buy any good or service.
- Schools are free to buy services like curriculum development or teacher training.
- A number of them are really nothing more than buying services.
- So who is going to buy those goods and services?
- These can be used to buy other goods or services on the site.
- Many question whether even the best have the knowledge to buy sophisticated systems or services.
- Is my new enemy one individual with the means to buy service?
- Someone has to buy the goods and services we want to sell.
- That has not stopped other companies from buying similar services.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.