"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This year the museum has bought works by 20 Biennial artists.
- List was fascinated by the artists of her day, often buying works just as they were completed.
- Buyers who buy works of art as an investment, the third.
- "These days people are desperately looking for reasons not to buy works of art."
- However, the Bill requires those galleries to buy works of art, but it will take a long time to make such acquisitions.
- She also implored the audience to buy works by black writers.
- He is just as well known for buying works by emerging young artists before they're hot and then selling them.
- The American tax system made it seem almost silly not to buy major works of art and eventually give them to a museum.
- Most of his collection was given away or sold to buy modern works.
- This means the Tate cannot buy important works for its permanent collection.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.