"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You can buy milk without getting out of the car?"
- She had left her car unlocked to run into a store to buy milk.
- Me, I'd be more likely to buy milk and eggs.
- You could say the same about buying milk from the shop.
- He needed money to buy milk for his first wife and her son.
- At half past eight Frank went out to buy milk and fish.
- "What do you expect from someone who can't find money to buy milk for his baby?"
- In most locations, customers can buy milk at the front of the store.
- Only 24% of respondents said they bought whole milk most often.
- And Saddam isn't using it to buy milk for children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.