"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Customers will be able to buy blocks of time from companies willing to match their bids.
- These organizations bought blocks in cemeteries and sold plots off to their members.
- However, when institutions buy and sell huge blocks after the record date, they may choose whether the voting rights are part of the transaction.
- You can even buy little blocks of stainless steel in kitchen supply stores for this purpose.
- I mean, Internet service providers, lots of people buy big blocks.
- Other foreign firms have bought smaller blocks of space.
- But for traders who have to buy or sell huge blocks of stock, it sounds neat.
- Years ago when domestic freezers first came on the market we used to buy frozen blocks of cream without having any problems with it.
- Investors willing to buy and hold large blocks of stock have gained from falling commission rates.
- Analysts said they were uncertain who might have bought large blocks of Phillips shares.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.