"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But you can only buy a piece of a big city.
- I didn't know you had every right not to buy a piece.
- "How many people are going to buy a $500 piece of art online?"
- She bought a piece from him and built her own house.
- Strong enough to make you buy a piece sometimes, when he really gets on a roll.
- Don't buy a piece of equipment that cannot pay for itself.
- This can help you to decide whether or not to buy a piece of land.
- "I am sure, though, that many others would like to come forward and offer to buy a piece of it."
- They considered buying a piece of land and building a new office on it.
- He hasn't bought a new piece of equipment in five years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.