"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had chosen not to go with his parents to buy plants.
- To buy plants, however, you must visit; the nursery does not ship them.
- The garden, for instance, cost the foundation only $300, to buy various plants and other items.
- We bought small plants which had already been started.
- And if you can buy plants locally from a good grower, even better.
- The important fact for any gardeners who are buying plants is to know their origin.
- This is the question most often asked by gardeners buying plants.
- But there are alternatives to buying new plants each year.
- Actually, it is much better to buy new plants every year.
- Even those in the industry agreed that utility companies are unlikely to buy new plants soon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.