"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They then went to a local market to buy supplies.
- At least he wouldn't have to go back and buy new supplies.
- There is not enough money to buy basic supplies, he said.
- The money she raised would go to buy supplies for the troops.
- "They can buy supplies from the school board central store," he said.
- They would still have to hire new teachers and buy supplies.
- On Friday, his mother gave him $300 to buy new school clothes and supplies.
- I saw Andrew set off for town to buy supplies.
- This would include a school and a company store where workers were forced to buy their supplies.
- "What about all the money you borrowed from my father to buy supplies?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.