"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You thought you'd make enough out of it to buy control.
- I am a fairly rich man, but to buy control of shipping line was quite beyond my means.
- On his way out the door, he bought control of an Enron pipeline business.
- The workers borrowed money and bought control of the company.
- In most corporate deals, it costs extra to buy control of a company.
- Dreyfuss later bought full control of the team and kept it until his death in 1932.
- The stock sells at a reasonable price and you could easily buy control.
- Two hundred million crowns would buy control of her father's company.
- Boston Properties has a contract to buy control of the other two sites.
- The family bought control of Braniff in 1983 for $35 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.