"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At present, customers are forced to buy electricity from one of the four power companies that serve their region.
- Every time you flip on a light or an appliance, you're buying electricity.
- The second phase would allow customers to buy electricity from the power supplier of their choice by September 2000.
- This may cause a problem in which it is cheaper to buy electricity than to burn fuel.
- Never mind eh, we can always buy our (nuclear generated) electricity from the French.
- In the Netherlands, household consumers can choose to buy renewable electricity.
- Individuals then surrender these credits when buying fuel or electricity.
- "They're like the electric company, but we're why people buy electricity," he said.
- Eventually, according to proponents, technology will allow even residential customers to buy electricity at different prices during the course of the day.
- Power companies buy and sell electricity over electronic trading systems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.