"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If anyone was wondering, the documents make clear that money buys access.
- They just want to make sure they've bought access and influence with a member of Congress.
- Yet officials acknowledge that large donations often buy access, if not influence.
- That's one argument against letting money buy access to power.
- "My view is that you shouldn't have to buy access, whether it's $1,000 or $5,000," he said in 1987.
- That buys access to a network of lawyers in private practice.
- If you want to buy access, that's the place to go.
- They lack the money to buy political access and influence with campaign contributions.
- Corporate money goes to buy access in Washington and wants to back winners.
- A campaign contribution, if nothing else, buys access and influence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.