"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But some students may be able to get by without having to buy a computer.
- In the next 12 months do you expect to buy a computer?
- Next, for those who have decided to buy a new computer, comes the question of which one to choose.
- And for now, the best decision to make about buying a new computer may simply be to wait.
- This past weekend I finally decided to buy a new computer.
- There may have never been a better Christmas to buy a computer.
- But this isn't a game that will force you to go out and buy a new computer just to play it.
- When buying a new computer you likely consider the price.
- After all, if you're going to buy an expensive computer, it might as well look the part.
- Q. I would like to buy a computer for my son, who is into games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.