"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They'd heard a lot about me, and wanted to buy my contract.
- To buy such contracts, however, the fund needs to put down just 4 percent of their value.
- For one thing, it is generally too expensive to buy contracts that last more than three to six months.
- They buy and sell contracts that pay off if a candidate wins.
- They bought his contract just before the 1932 season.
- Grain was stored in Chicago, and people began buying contracts on it.
- More investors who buy contracts will also be required to disclose their identities.
- If he could buy her contract I think he'd bring her into his house.
- At the height of the crisis, California began buying long-term contracts to provide a stable energy supply.
- "It seems the General has bought the fighter's contract."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.