"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Are we more responsible in deciding who can buy weapons?
- This cash can be used to buy weapons or other various items.
- The ability to buy new weapons is a key part of the game.
- But Congress in the past has forced the military to buy weapons it did not want.
- We have to organize, buy weapons and go down there.
- About $1.8 is military - loans to buy American weapons and technology.
- That money was never used to buy weapons, he said.
- Obviously the two Americans had been making the journey to buy weapons.
- The situation in Chad is but one example of how oil can become a reason for buying weapons.
- It was too likely to be used to buy weapons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.