"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were paying for the satisfaction of being seen to buy art, something new.
- And perhaps the question most frequently asked, will people feel like buying art?
- Like many people, she wanted to buy art, but just didn't know how.
- July 22 How to buy art if you don't know much about it.
- Some also come to buy art, but they are comparatively few.
- "If you wanted to set up a system to keep people away from buying art, it would be very close to what we have now."
- "Even those interested in culture can't buy art right now."
- People have to feel good about themselves to buy art.
- "I think that the more people buy art, the better a gallery is going to do in the long run."
- Though not all of them can afford to buy art, the pool is still very large.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.