"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Would she have lost interest again, stopped reading the books and buying new ones?
- He has given Chelsea a lot money to pay their players, and buy new ones.
- You'll need to buy new ones at least once a year.
- I got the feeling that, like me, most of them had bought their summer clothes around 1970 and saw no need to buy new ones.
- I'd rather have that for 20 or 30 years than keep buying new fresh ones.
- But what happens to your used electronics when you buy new ones?
- "It will make life easier for both of us if you buy new ones."
- She'd bought several new ones the day before, and now they all sounded so good she couldn't make up her mind which to use first.
- It's always best to buy new ones before something goes wrong on the road.
- People often save the used containers or buy similar ones for use around the house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.