"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In only three years, he made enough money to buy his own freedom.
- She is asked, "Who gave you the right to buy your freedom at the price of others?"
- We have bought his freedom and hope to bring him home with us.
- "I told you to find a way to buy your freedom."
- Price wanted to buy his freedom, so he sold you out.
- He wondered how much it would take to buy his freedom.
- Why would anyone be a slave when she had the money to buy freedom?
- He bought her freedom and his own with 100 louis.
- She offered money to buy their freedom, but did not succeed.
- What beast need I kill to buy my freedom now?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.