"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Indeed, there are good reasons for some investors to buy funds through financial advisers.
- This is an insurance policy that buys funds which are invested on the stock market.
- "If you want to buy funds from four or five fund companies, by far the best thing to do is to go to the supermarkets."
- So investors who bought mutual funds in April are probably ahead.
- But many people just started buying funds in the last five years, a particularly buoyant market period.
- "This is not the time to be buying funds that you never heard of," he said.
- It is already more economical to buy existing funds than create new ones.
- I'm buying just general mutual funds, which is what I think all individuals should do.
- "I buy stocks and mutual funds with the long term in mind," he said.
- But serious bears, it seems, do not buy mutual funds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.