"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They buy gas with a credit card because there's no attendant present.
- "Because she has to buy gas and stretch her legs."
- When they stop to buy gas, they are down to their last $1.33.
- "Got to keep the rest to buy gas for the ride home," I said.
- Consumers are beginning to cross the state line to buy gas.
- Pike bought gas there often and knew the staff, so they didn't mind.
- "When this is all over, I hope no one buys gas from them."
- A. People don't care about energy issues until they can't buy gas.
- For some, the trick is in timing when they buy gas.
- I drove into town and bought gas for my car.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.