"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even those with only one policy typically buy unnecessary coverage.
- More people would then buy coverage and they could do so at an earlier age, the report said.
- The increase, for someone who buys coverage directly, could amount to at least $100 more a month.
- Families above that income level could buy coverage for their children at full cost.
- About 90 percent of the tax cut will go to individuals who are already buying coverage without the government's help.
- Companies that could not buy coverage at any price are finding it.
- About $1,500 of that would be used to buy private medical coverage.
- His plan would allow people who have no insurance through employment to buy coverage from the same system available to members of Congress.
- Once that was done, people would be required to buy coverage on their own, directly from insurers.
- Those who become self-employed can try to buy coverage on their own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.