"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "One lady buys four or five pounds a week from us."
- So she told the woodcutter to buy 100 pounds of flour.
- Why, he's bought forty pounds of goods from you already.
- He bought more than 100 pounds of raw opium last year in a weekend, just to show how simple it was.
- Each family is allowed to buy 4.4 pounds of bread a day at a subsidized price.
- We bought 100 pounds of horse mixture No. 14 sweet for $13.
- Last year, the company bought about 2.5 billion pounds of beef, poultry and pork.
- Americans bought 2.7 billion pounds of yogurt in 2004.
- Why, the securities we left with you could not have bought two pounds, even at the price then prevailing!
- It was a demand: He was buying 80 pounds for his family.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.