"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But be sure to do your research on what state to buy the car first.
- So the first thing is probably go out and buy a car.
- Within days, they would buy a car on the other side of the country for $250.
- Once free, the Kids buy an old car with the $200.
- Some good friends called last week to say they were going to buy a new car.
- But you might be able to buy your mother a new car.
- One person may want to buy a new car, and yet the family needs money for the home.
- What else was there left to do but go down and buy the car?
- Up north, I'd have to buy a new car every year and a half.
- Would you buy a car without first taking it for a test drive?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.