"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There's always been one team who can go out and buy players."
- A team can also be improved through the market, buying and selling players.
- More accurately they have been buying black players for years.
- You cannot buy players like Peter for £1m these days.
- The rest have no idea how to improve teams other than buy new players.
- Rather than spend a lot to buy players, the Athletics decided to try research and development, to build their own products.
- "I am sure the manager has bought players coming through to add to the youth," reflected Young.
- I'm in one of the top six teams, where we can buy good players.
- Then I am sure you will come up with some other excuse to justify the money coming in to buy new players.
- They have recently been investigated for buying players off other clubs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.