"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If there was a way to spread the word virally instead of buying ads, I would.
- The hard part was buying enough ads, but once you did that, victory could be declared.
- They buy ads on the floor of the cereal aisle.
- A company generally buys ads, often with different messages, on all the holes of a course.
- But both sides said political parties would not use soft money to buy ads on their behalf.
- In addition, the campaign bought ads to run on cable statewide, worth about $69,000.
- "My reporters complained some sources turned them down for interviews, saying they didn't have money that week" to buy ads, he said.
- The management slate will buy ads with company money, while the insurgents spend their own cash.
- "His style of selling, which is to just demand that people buy ads, doesn't really fit the current market very well."
- They want donations to buy ads, not to pay for a salary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.