"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we both knew I was trying to buy time.
- I have got to buy enough time and still get everyone out of here.
- You don't put your best people out to buy time.
- For Earth must buy time, no matter what the price.
- But how much time could he buy by these means?
- All we can do now is try to buy some time.
- I had to buy them just a bit more time.
- The plan is an effort to buy time for a program of economic change.
- Which had to mean there was something to buy time for.
- He also knew that she was trying to buy time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.