"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She used the money to help her family buy food.
- They'd kept back just enough to buy food for the children.
- Being very poor, the man could not buy them enough food when they came.
- How's she going to get in town to buy food?
- Others are coming back to find they can't buy food.
- She could lose her job, not have a place to live or money to buy food.
- And you needed money to buy food on the march.
- The other thing is, she wouldn't buy food for the two of us.
- But they were the only ones in the party who had money to buy food.
- At least we've got some money to buy food with, and we'll know how to ask for it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.