"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I cannot consent to buy votes with the people's money.
- It remains the biggest attempt to buy votes ever in this Country.
- However, you're an extremely rich man, and that means you can buy votes.
- The most vital one, of course, is buying votes to keep the government in power.
- In the last election, 10 months ago, according to a recent analysis, fully $800 million was spent buying votes.
- There is no need to buy votes here, he added.
- No government can resist buying votes with other people's money.
- They try to use their control over the federal purse to buy votes.
- If that is right, contributors are not trying to buy votes in particular cases.
- Maybe I just use cold, hard cash to buy votes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.