"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After being a republican for years, he wanted me to buy him a democratic newspaper.
- Then Richard went off to buy a newspaper, and after that we sat around for about half an hour.
- On the way in, I stopped and bought a newspaper.
- And there's only one way to cross him: buy a newspaper from someone else.
- My intention was to go to law school or buy a newspaper.
- I bought a newspaper with a river, walked out, the woman looking worried at the state of my face.
- She bought a newspaper, sat on the bench, and started to read.
- In the late 1960's, it began to buy newspapers and trade magazines.
- Next day, Val hadn't been able to buy a newspaper in town; they had sold out rather early.
- Even merely buying a daily newspaper would cost more than that on its own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.