"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is no point asking how to buy shoes for their two children, she said.
- He has limited knowledge of his customers, and knows those who buy shoes that don't sell well.
- But I'd spent my last few dollars buying shoes for the dance.
- Last year, the school had to buy shoes and uniforms.
- Then there are women who simply love to buy shoes.
- How there had never been a decent place in the city to buy shoes, until now.
- Christ, and I can't find the money to buy my kids new shoes!
- It was all we could do to buy shoes for school.
- She could not buy new shoes and wear them here.
- Of course, the same thing happens when I buy shoes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.