"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You had to drive seven miles one way to buy medicine," he said.
- Just about anyone with a credit card can buy medicine from sites like Viapro.com.
- "All that money spent on Iraq, then old people can't buy medicine," he said.
- The young mother dashed out to buy medicine for her son.
- So why don't we just buy the nets and medicines?
- The problem with the poor is always the same: they are not rich enough to buy expensive medicines!
- Most venture out only rarely, usually to buy food or medicine.
- Iraq will use the proceeds to buy food and medicine under an agreement reached in May.
- I need to get some money to buy medicine for a sick friend.
- And it makes us more open to buying medicine from other specialists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.