"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Either the state or local government would buy the property.
- The new group was able to buy the property from the county in 2004 for $1,500.
- You will have to buy the property, that is all.
- The situation changed, and it made more sense to buy the property.
- Only at the end of that process would the Board be asked to buy the property.
- But foreign companies will not be allowed to buy property.
- The city itself is often in the market to buy such properties.
- They did indeed buy the property - in March 1995.
- At that time, they would buy the property for $850,000.
- Another man bought a property with a house he did not want.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.