"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now we have had to take the money for medicine and buy cigarettes.
- You buy cigarettes with that - they sell anything in ones.
- One day when she was 3 her father went to buy cigarettes and never came back.
- "Almost enough to buy cigarettes," she added after a second $1 winner.
- The man who went out to buy cigarettes but never returned.
- The difference was that, then, I already didn't have a need to buy cigarettes.
- We don't even have money to buy cigarettes or make a phone call home.
- They had gone to buy coffee and cigarettes in the town.
- The money would be used to buy cigarettes, food and clothing.
- He missed going down to the store to buy cigarettes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.