"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Children cannot buy $150 billion worth of drugs a year.
- You can buy a month's worth of clothes for nearly free.
- You'll need to buy £20 worth of materials for the second project.
- He increased staff and bought a month's worth of food.
- But school officials said they planned to buy only about $400,000 worth of art for eight schools.
- Americans buy only $15 worth of flowers a person each year.
- Go down to that window and buy $1,000 worth of chips.
- Now, he can afford to buy only $10 worth of gas three or four times a week.
- Food companies and consumers around the world bought about $570 million worth of it last year.
- Yesterday two women bought $3,000 worth of shoes in about 10 minutes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.