"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People with enough money can even buy fruit and vegetables.
- On the way back I tried to buy fruit in the main shop, but they didn't have a single piece.
- The best course is to buy fruits that aren't going to travel a lot.
- He said his only business is buying and selling fruit.
- Make a mistake and you end up buying fruit at the store.
- "Maybe now I'll have to buy less fruit and vegetables."
- It is also a good location to buy inexpensive fruit at the local market.
- I would have to buy fruits and vegetables from a different state or country that wouldn't taste as fresh.
- They try once more to buy fruit from the vendor but are chased off again.
- Usually, you don't buy fruit and vegetables in the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.