"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He bought various real estate, but had to face a fire in 1824.
- The question is whether they will start buying real estate.
- Three years later they began buying real estate on their own.
- Then, people started buying real estate as if it were 2000 all over again.
- "People tell me I should buy real estate," he says.
- The commission does not require the companies or their employees to buy real estate.
- His father had bought the estate when Michael was eleven.
- She used the money to buy jewelry, stocks and real estate.
- "People don't buy real estate without looking at it," he said.
- The Morrison family later bought the estate and live there still.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.