"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd rather go without a new car than buy poor stock.
- If many people want to buy a stock, the price will go up.
- Not having money to buy stock seemed like such a little trouble.
- The more people that want to buy the stock, the higher its price will be.
- Do they think we bought stock in the power company or something?
- "Who wants to buy stock in a company where everyone is fighting with each other?"
- As a result, she said, investors would see little reason to buy the company's stock.
- A company issues an option for the right to buy their stock.
- Both represent the right to buy stock at a given price in the future.
- He still gets calls from clients looking to buy stock.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.