"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The money was used to buy equipment for the garden.
- They weren't many, nor had the means to buy much equipment.
- "Use your money to help, not just to buy equipment to hurt people."
- With the economic crisis, there is no money to buy books or medical equipment.
- The rest went to buy equipment and record the album.
- And, once you move outside, don't rush out to buy your own equipment.
- He finally earned enough to buy equipment for a three hour production.
- The cities receive about $50,000 each to buy the training and equipment they want.
- You'll need to buy equipment and set up your workplace, for example.
- So they talked again in their hotel room and bought better equipment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.